We spent four nights in this cozy place. It was very hot in Borneo but each room got AC and bathroom so we felt quiet comfortable when we went back to our room after traveling all day, discovering Sarawak attractions. The Hostel is just in front of Kuching's waterfront where we found it was really magic every evening, just sitting there outside and enjoying all those nice smiling people walking there, playing some instruments and so on. Definitely it was nice to stay at this hostel in Kuching.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Kuching Waterfront Lodge, refurbished with Colonial, Nyonya & Baba decor. Kuching Waterfront Lodge is located at Main Bazaar, one of the oldest & busiest streets in Kuching, where trading took place since a long time ago in the era of James Brooke (The White Rajah). Today, the Main Bazaar is still buzzing with people, entertainment & business activities, with traditional spices, antiques, jewelries shops and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Agoda, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Kuching Waterfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuching Waterfront Hotel Kuching
- Kuching Waterfront Lodge Sarawak