We stayed in this apartment for four nights, and were so glad we chose it. After several days in hotels, this place was such a welcome change - a real home away from home. There's plenty of space, a full kitchen, a lovely pool in the complex (which hardly anyone else seems to use, so you get loads of room!) and you're right across from the waterfront and Centrepoint. Theresa and Nigel could not be kinder or more helpful. Not only do they pick up and drop off their guests at the airport, they also stock the fridge with some basics, provide a mobile for local calls and offer any expertise and advice you might need. We would certainly stay here again. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Apartments Kk Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Holiday Apartments Kk Hotel
- Holiday Apartments KK Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Apartments KK, furnished to a high standard with great ocean views and can accommodate up to 6 people - suitable for couples, families or groups of friends. Conveniently located in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Borneo - home of the Orang Utans and one of the tallest mountain in South East Asia, Mount Kinabalu. Sabah, Malaysia, with its diverse cultures and customs, is a haven for divers (Mabul / Sipadan), wildlife and nature lovers (Sukau / Danum). ... more less