You would expect the worst in a cheap lodge but Lavender is just the opposite. It is very clean and comfortable. The front desk people are all nice. They know how to speak Filipino and are very hospitable. The rooms are quite spacious. The shared bath and toilet are always clean and dry. You actually wonder how often they clean it. The breakfast is sufficient and palatable.
If I would ever go back to KK, I'll definitely stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hotel
- Lavender Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business district of Kota Kinabalu, within walking distance to shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Our clean and comfortable rooms, exceptionally friendly staffs and affordable prices make our lodge the favorite among international travelers. Our aim is to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay with us and a great holiday in Sabah, Malaysia. From free airport pick up to travel advices and tours, just talk to us and we are always on hand to assist you. We are your holiday home in Borneo!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Lavender Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.