I used this place as a base coming back and forth between Kota Kinabalu and various tours in Sabah. I would highly recommend it. It's quiet, incredibly clean, inexpensive and the staff are great. They have decent wifi and air-con in the rooms. Breakfast of toast, fruit and decent coffee is included. I stayed in the VIP dorm on the ground floor room G01 and it's definitely the way to go.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Lavender Hotel
- Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business district of Kota Kinabalu, within walking distance to shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Our clean and comfortable rooms, exceptionally friendly staffs and affordable prices make our lodge the favorite among international travelers. Our aim is to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay with us and a great holiday in Sabah, Malaysia. From free airport pick up to travel advices and tours, just talk to us and we are always on hand to assist you. We are your holiday home in Borneo!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Lavender Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.