Stayed here for 2 nights during my July visit to KK. The location is good as everything is within walking distance (Centre Point, Asia City, Waterfront Esplanade, Gaya Street, etc. Although some are quite far, such as Jesselton Point, but if u're on a budget trip, just walk! :) u can reach places by walking as KK city is not really big, and that's what I did!) My room was a double deluxe, washroom en suite. Yup, it's only washroom en suite, bathing still takes place at the shared bathrooms outside the room. The room was quite clean and smelled fresh. The staffs were friendly and there're a lot of tourism pamphlets at the reception area and it is free to take for references. Besides that, breakfast is being served every morning till 10am. It was only simple breakfast (toast with butter and jam, coffee or tea) but it is good enough for me to start off my venture at Kota Kinabalu..
With all that, I'm satisfied for the price I've paid for... :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business district of Kota Kinabalu, within walking distance to shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Our clean and comfortable rooms, exceptionally friendly staffs and affordable prices make our lodge the favorite among international travelers. Our aim is to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay with us and a great holiday in Sabah, Malaysia. From free airport pick up to travel advices and tours, just talk to us and we are always on hand to assist you. We are your holiday home in Borneo!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda, HostelBookers, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Lavender Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah