Stayed together with our two daughters (aged 15 &17) for three nights while diving in the area. The hostel was conveniently located, we had a quiet room on the first floor which was spacious enough that we didn't feel cramped, the hostel and our room were spotlessly clean, the facilities were fine (plently of hot water in the showers), and the staff were friendly and helpful. Daniel also picked us up from the airport - what service. Breakfast was basic but adequate - what do you expect at this price level? Conclusion - if you are staying in KK you should consider Lavender Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the central business district of Kota Kinabalu, within walking distance to shopping complexes, restaurants and entertainment outlets. Our clean and comfortable rooms, exceptionally friendly staffs and affordable prices make our lodge the favorite among international travelers. Our aim is to ensure all our guests have a memorable stay with us and a great holiday in Sabah, Malaysia. From free airport pick up to travel advices and tours, just talk to us and we are always on hand to assist you. We are your holiday home in Borneo!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Lavender Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah