Stayed for only one night but would have liked another day there. Great location - almost idyllic and off the beaten track. Recommended highly. Kids had a great time in the ocean and on the kayaks / surf ski. Food was good but not anything amazing. Staff were polite and helpful. Accommodation was quaint, and homely (however they desperately need soft pillows - bring your own if you can !). Also, bring lots of insect repellant.
Bit overpriced - I think they could get a lot more business if they reduced the prices. We would have stayed another night if it had been cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tempurung Seaside Lodge is located some 90 minutes from the Kota Kinabalu Airport. Sitting majestically atop a small hill overlooking the South China Seas, the view from the lodge is breathtaking. The lodge was built with a mixture of modern and traditional architecture amidst green surrounding and beautiful beachscape. It is truly a Mirror of Paradise where dreams and reality converge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Tempurung Seaside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempurung Seaside Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Tempurung Seaside Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah