We loved the food, it was really amazing. The best was the ginger crab!
Relaxed quiet location, and the beach was totally deserted. The only negative things are the strong current and the sand flies at the beach.
But the lodge also has plenty of seats around the restaurant area and on top of the hill near the rooms.
The rooms are simple but nice, cleaned everyday with hot water and fresh towels.
The staff was really helpful and friendly.
We found the tours and transport a bit too expensive though.
They don't have Internet/wifi and there is no ATM near the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tempurung Seaside Lodge is located some 90 minutes from the Kota Kinabalu Airport. Sitting majestically atop a small hill overlooking the South China Seas, the view from the lodge is breathtaking. The lodge was built with a mixture of modern and traditional architecture amidst green surrounding and beautiful beachscape. It is truly a Mirror of Paradise where dreams and reality converge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Tempurung Seaside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempurung Seaside Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Tempurung Seaside Lodge Kota Kinabalu, Sabah