Hostel is close to the airport. Taxi from airport to hostel is usually 30RM, 45RM at night or early in the morning. Hostel is OK, small rooms, usually without any window. Everything was quite clean and safe. Taxi to downtown is from 10RM to 15RM. Staff is friendly and helpful if you ask them. They are able to provide taxi service and call wherever you want if you ask. I would stay again - price is adequate to comfort. Breakfast included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Borneo Global Backpackers! FREE Airport Pick-up! We have 4 Bed Bunker and Twin Bed Fan Rooms / Twin-Bed & Double Rooms air-condition. a) Air-condition Double Queen Room RM58.00 x 4 Rooms b) Air-condition Twin Rooms RM55.00 x 4 Rooms c) Ceiling Fan Bunker Rooms (Max 4Pax) RM22.00 x 14 Rooms d) Ceiling Fan Twin Room RM45.00 x 1 Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Borneo Global Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Global Backpackers Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Borneo Global Backpackers Kota Kinabalu, Sabah