This was a very basic hostel. Just 2 double bunks in our room - no hooks or places to hang stuff. The bathrooms were clean but everything was shabby and peeling paint. Breakfast was limited to 2 small slices of white bread, marge and jam and tea / coffee with powder milk. You have to wash up your own things. The room was very noisy, next to busy road. The bar downstairs closed at 12 and was frequented by many cockroaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the city; Borneo Backpackers has already attracted the attention of discerning travellers from around the world. Some guests have already made return visits, and many more have vowed to return. While guests originally come for the facilities on offer, such as clean bathroom, toilets, pantry area, internet facility, cozy lounge area, roof garden deck, 24 hours security, and a tour information counter. They return for the service from our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable local staff. Rooms are all air con, from Dorms to Private rooms. Rates begin at $7 USD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Borneo Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Backpackers Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Borneo Backpackers Kota Kinabalu, Sabah