I liked this place so much I stayed twice. My room was comfortable and the bathrooms were clean. They have an absolutely adorable house cat that visited with me. My bed was comfortable and the staff lady very friendly. The location was also excellent The only problem was with bedding. All they give you is a sheet. I know it's a hot country but its hard to get comfortable under a thin sheet. They need to get thin blankets for their guests. It would have made a big difference
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the city; Borneo Backpackers has already attracted the attention of discerning travellers from around the world. Some guests have already made return visits, and many more have vowed to return. While guests originally come for the facilities on offer, such as clean bathroom, toilets, pantry area, internet facility, cozy lounge area, roof garden deck, 24 hours security, and a tour information counter. They return for the service from our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable local staff. Rooms are all air con, from Dorms to Private rooms. Rates begin at $7 USD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Borneo Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Backpackers Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Borneo Backpackers Kota Kinabalu, Sabah