i choose the hotel because it situated near food market, night market and warisan square mall, the room is okay but we're given single bed, luv the amenities so refreshing, most i like is the room is clean and cozy. my son had a very great time playing around the spacious room. the swimming pool is not so big but it okay for me, in the night they turn the candle in the lobby and make it so romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah