The rooms are ok spacious but need updating a little, but they were clean and tidy. Our room was not ready when we arrived so were given another one. This was on a lower floor but still had a sea vie. The smell from the fish market over the road was overwhelming when you first step out of the hotel. The breakfast was ok with lots of choices to be made. The staff were friendly all around the hotel and would do anything to help.
The hotel is in a good location if you like to go shopping with lots of shops in the malls and the market stalls round the corner everyday. Beware of imitations!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah