We had a very nice three night stayin a Club room here on our way to Sandakan. Although hotel starts to be a little bit dated, it definatley ha charm and comfortable beds wich i rare in this part of the world. Club lounge very nice, in Malaysia they are more restrictive in serving alcohol (wich we appreciate) meaing it will only be served during coctail hours. We have to mention Maxwell who was very nice and helped us a lot.
Only negative thing was touroperator in Lobby. We made two tours, on to Orangutangs were nobody picked us up for return for almost one hour. Had to chase driver ourselves. (Tour was nice) The other tour was Cultural Village wich could not be recommended.
Earlier posts has dicussed the very good price for Club Rooms that appears from time to time. If you manage to fins such promotions you are lucky.
Again a very nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu embraces the aesthetic and eclectic beauty of Sabah while showcasing superb views of the city, Mount Kinabalu, and the South China Sea. Located in downtown Kota Kinabalu, and within easy walking distance of local attractions, the commercial district, and retail and entertainment facilities, the hotel provides easy access to some of Malaysia’s finest beaches and golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah