Rooms looked really good at 1st impression, but maybe it was because we purchased it via AGODA or something... the toilets started making a puddling wet mess after the 1st day. We occupied 2 rooms and BOTH had major electrical socket problems (many werent working) and BOTH toilets had "flooding" issues.
The resort itself was relatively nice. Big walking space for after-meal strolls. The beach was nice and wide enough for u to find ur own lil corner to chill. The only (and possibly the biggest) upset for me were the sand flies on the beach. I dont know if it was my succulently sweet chinese blood or the fact that i just ticked them off with my overly peaceful presence, but they were biting me EVERYWHERE i went. By the end of my trip here i was left with bad itchy bites all over my body. BRING AN INSECT REPELLENT if u wish to spend a large chunk of your day at the beach here.
Oh. Strolling next to the HUGE monitor lizards that roam the resort grounds freely was a fairly fascinating experience. I felt as brave as the late Steve Irwin every time one strolled pass me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nexus Resort Karambunai is set within 3,335 acres of unique and unspoiled beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Resort And Spa Karambunai
- Nexus Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Nexus Hotel Karambunai
- Nexus Resort Sabah
- Nexus Resort Karambunai
- Nexus Sabah Hotel
- Nexus Karambunai Hotel
- Nexus Resort & Spa Karambunai Kota Kinabalu, Sabah