We arrived at the hotel after a grueling flight from KL via Labuan (aircraft problem at Labuan)
got through the booking in procedure and on the advice of a Expat went to the Cafe and had
Ox tail soup (western style and Malaysian style) beutiful just calmed us down and glasses of cold
water helped and the very helpful and lovely staff looking after us, all our breakfasts in the hotel
we enjoyed trying both Western and Malysian, my wife enjoyed all the fruit especially, i used the Gym and it was good for me, had everything I wanted to use, We used to Business centre to
send E-Mails to the family and the staff were kind and looked after us old timers very well. the room was good no real hassles, but no little line to hang our "smalls" on, the wife said would have
liked to have a bath, but no problems with that. Shopping is out the front door and across the road for some lovely material as my wife is into craft sewing, supermarket and shopping mall very close by, it is like Penang which we lived in fourty odd years ago as far as some areas,this is the Malaysia we both love to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience five-star Sabahan hospitality at Hyatt Regency Kinabalu, the premier choice for business and leisure travellers to Sabah, the Land Below the Wind. This luxury hotel in Sabah is a mere 15 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport, offering a central location in the heart of the city close to tourist attractions and stunning views of the famed sunsets in Kota Kinabalu. Unwind in one of our 288 spacious rooms and suites all exquisitely designed with sophisticated comfort in mind plus some of the best views in Kota Kinabalu including those of the sparkling South China Sea or the Kinabalu city surroundings. Dining options at our three Kinabalu restaurants and bars are a food aficionado's delight with some of the best food the city has to offer. Be it a dip in the blue waters of the outdoor pool, a relaxing massage at the Avantang Spa and fitness centre or a party at our Shenanigan's Fun Pub, our Kota Kinabalu hotel in Sabah has it all for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Hyatt Regency Kota Kinabalu
- Hyatt Kota Kinabalu
- Hyatt Regency Kinabalu Kota Kinabalu, Sabah