We booked a superior room at this hotel. I found this hotel worth staying. Positive points as below:
1. Check in and check out were fast and efficient. Staff were helpful.
2. Ample parking space as the hotel is attached to Warisan Square. Free if we get stamp from the front desk.
3. Bedroom is spacious, furnitures are new and modern. Clean and well maintained both bedroom and bathroom. King size bed.
4. Free wifi.
5.Walking distance to Pasar Philipines, Waterfront, Wet Market and we can even walked to Sunday Market.
6.Short drive to Jetty for Island hopping.
Our room booking didnt come with breakfast, so i cant comment on the food.
- Also Known As:
- The Klagan Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE KLAGAN HOTEL, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah is strategically located in the heartland of city-centre encompasses 208-fully refurbished guests rooms will be an ideal choice for your next holiday or business destination. With just a mere 10-minute drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport and walking distance to the shopping arcades, KK Waterfront Esplanade and the Filipino Market, we at The Klagan Hotel welcomes you with the Sabahan hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Klagan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.