“fine-tuned your senses.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 83 Activities in Kota Kinabalu
More attraction details
Owner description: Rafflesia Spa is a wellness and beauty therapy facility offering Balinese-themed spa packages to gratify the needs of those who come to seek a temporary shangri-la or sanctuary (oasis) to rejuvenate, refresh and feel young again. We are committed to our mission of excellence in sustaining the continuous provision of top quality services to contribute in a small way to make Kota Kinabalu City one of the priority destinations among tourists!
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
“fine-tuned your senses.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

after a hard day's work, i went to this strategically located spa and got myself a well-deserved massage. The ambience and the aromatherapy really tickled my senses and gave me that nice calm feeling that i was looking for. Class and experienced staff made my day a lot better considering the abundance of cheap massage parlour around town. A great place to unwind when stressed out or tired after days of travelling. Reasonable price too. Thumbs up!

Visited November 2014

penang
“comfort doesnt have to be complicated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

went for balinese massage in september and the moment i step in, the welcoming environment makes me expecting what can they offer me from this balinese massage. true enough that i enjoyed the whole experience and it really gives the great calmness. the spa is clean, relaxing, comfortable with the right ambiance. the staff also very professional and attentive. they even ask how do i feel before and after the massage. i will definitely come back again and i have shortlisted Rafflesia Spa to top 3 reflexology centre in KK. i will definitely recommend this to my friends and families. well done..!

Sabah, Malaysia
14 attraction reviews
“Balinese Heaven !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Been there for few times but havent get the chance to write it, being a person who loves massager so much, no words can describe how wonderful are my massages experience with Rafflesia Spa, the staff are all friendly and I feel welcome everytime I walk into the spa,there's 1 meassure that I enjoy the most but I just cant recall the names as I'm very bad in memories people name, all I can say that the measure is short hair, I would recommend the spa to my families and friends which I had.

Visited June 2014
“Worth to do it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

It was very comfortable and romantic massage for two of us. I love the atmosphere and the price is really affordable . Only $320 Spa for two ppl. My skin is so smooth right now.

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
14 attraction reviews
“Balinese spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Was checking reviews for a massage place and found this place... I had the foot & body therapy combo (30 mins reflexology + 60 mins balinese body massage)... It started with hot ginger tea and hot towel at the waiting room... change into a kimono and foot soak, then the foot therapy followed by body massage. the service is good, therapist is experienced, place is clean. there's a free membership, privilege includes 50% discount on your birthday, or 20% for your birthday week, and after 5 visits for the same therapy, the 6th visit for the same therapy will be free... i've uploaded the spa menu...

Visited April 2014