“Best Spa Experience in Kota Kinabalu” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #69 of 84 Activities in Kota Kinabalu
Kota Kinabalu
21 attraction reviews
“Best Spa Experience in Kota Kinabalu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

Went for the Romantic Escape Couple Package with my partner last month, it was really amazing! Upon walking into the spa, the Jasmine aroma makes me feels relax and the Spa setting was very nice. We were treated just like a VIP.
Had a 30mins goat milk bath, followed by 1hour body massage, the massage oil is chosen according to our birthday. The spa believes that the entity in one's body is depending on the day you were born. I was the "Fire", so the oil was used for my body massage was a mixture of Jasmine & Lavender. My partner was born in March, he was the "Water" element.
Lastly, Hibiscus & Coconut Scrub, the nice scents of coconut is left on your skin after the the entire treatment, as the therapist actually applies the lotion onto our skin before we leave.
After the 2hours 30mins treatment, the refreshing feeling was just amazing!
The therapist are nice & experienced, all of them are either local Sabah or Sarawak people.
And believe me, it is one of the "Must Do" activity for couples that comes to Sabah.
I would say, the treatment that we were given, worth every single penny.

Visited December 2011