“Poor food and bad service” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #187 of 322 restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Cuisines: Malaysian
KK
“Poor food and bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

It took a very long time to get any service when it was not busy at all (two other tables). You'ld get better food and service from the hawker shops a few metres down.

Visited April 2012

23% Recommend
“Bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I wonder why they dont really smile to the custormer , maybe they did but only some of them. Well , I never complain people if they give good services. So when I complain , that means it's really bad. I ordered a chicken burger and I did tell them to add on egg and I repeated it twice loudly but know what they gave me ? A chicken burger with cheese ! hell ! This was not the first time , I experience this more than once already. Least but not last, The food are really great but pls be reminded that , never give custormers a wrong orders or it will really effect your business.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere