This is an adequate hotel if you really have to visit Kota Kinabalu.
- about halfway between the airport and down-town
- comfortable, well-equipped rooms
- friendly, efficient service
- large pool and gym
The not so good:
- in the middle of nowhere
- although downtown is only about a 15 minute walk it is very hard to reach across major roads
- the shuttle doesn't run after 7pm
- terrible buffet breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ming Garden Hotel & Residences welcomes you with warm Sabahan hospitality. Situated near the junction of several thoroughfares, our strategic location along the Coastal Highway allows fast access to Kota Kinabalu's central business, commercial and places of interest. Located within minutes from the airport, main bus terminal and jetty, this hotel is indeed the ideal choice of accommodation for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ming Garden Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ming Garden Hotel & Residences Kota Kinabalu, Sabah