Vacation Time means exploring the area as well as relaxing and getting away from the hustle and bustle of our daily grind. When in KK, staying at Horizon Hotel would give you the pampered experience you have at home. The courteous staff will welcome you and accommodate your requests during your stay and the hotel location is in the midst of almost all the places to go to when in KK. There is a connecting walkway to the Night Market (Left side) and the Philippine Market (Right Side) where you wouldn’t have the hassle to cross the streets. With the same distance, the Centerpoint Sabah and Warisan Square is also nearby where you can purchase good finds. Asia City is also walkable where one can devour on Seafood Dishes. If your stay includes a Sunday, the Gaya Sunday Market is right in front of the hotel where you can feast on Malaysia’s handcrafted items, souvenirs and even local commodities such as spices and even pets. Truly, Horizon Hotel is one of the strategically located accommodations in KK.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Hotel And Spa
- Horizon Hotel
- Horizon Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Horizon Hotel & Spa Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the city with sea views featuring branded 42/50" Plasma TV, restorative rain showers, comfortable beds, free high speed internet access and all the extra touches that will make your stay memorable. Our thoughtfully designed modern spacious and luxurious rooms promise a restful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Horizon Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.