Upon checking in, we were told our requested room was not available even though I called in two days ago before to confirm and they said its ready. So we had to stay for a night in a Deluxe Twin even though we booked for a Deluxe King.
Fortunately, the room was ready for us the next day and it was worth the wait. The room is exactly as I imagine it to be albeit a little smaller than I thought, but it was one of the nicest looking room I have seen in a hotel.
Our stay was delightful and the staff was very friendly throughout our stay. I would also like to point out one of the receptionist, Mirra, for being really helpful assisting us to change our room. Im sure it has been a stressful week with the holidays around the corner but she still manage to assist us with a smile so for that, thank you Mirra.
Overall, I would gladly stay in the hotel if I ever come back to KK.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Hotel And Spa
- Horizon Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Horizon Hotel
- Horizon Hotel & Spa Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the city with sea views featuring branded 42/50" Plasma TV, restorative rain showers, comfortable beds, free high speed internet access and all the extra touches that will make your stay memorable. Our thoughtfully designed modern spacious and luxurious rooms promise a restful stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Horizon Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.