“Start your dive journey here!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 84 Activities in Kota Kinabalu
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Diverse Borneo, a PADI 5star instructor development center operating in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park off Kota Kinabalu. We specialize in scuba diving activities and PADI courses all over Sabah. I love my job.
Shanghai, China
“Start your dive journey here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is my first time in Malysia in KK.
It's lucy for me to choose Diverse Borneo to complete the OWA course.
I will never forget that under 18 meter in the sea, a turtle swam slowly with me.

All the staff are very nice and helpful. From the office boy Jason to instructor Haldi and Kelvin and the boss Mark etc.

In the course, the instructors are very reliable. You of course can trust them and learn the dive skills without worrying about the safty issues.

I think I will take my AOWD course also here.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Weert, The Netherlands
10 attraction reviews
“the divemaster course was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

On the 21th of april i started my divemaster course with Diverse Borneo. This was a great experience. I feld comfortable with the staff immediately.
As a divemaster i started working with the crew and every day i did skills for the divemaster course. I had a few instructors who teached me so got a lot of experience with different instructors.
Diverse Borneo takes you out for three dives on a day, so you also get a lot of experience during diving. Doing an internship with Diverse Borneo in my opinion is the best way to learn because you get to experience the job.
Thanks a lot

Visited April 2013
Hong Kong
“A Excellent Diving memory for me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is my first time diving ever. and now I really love it. because they give me a good experience in diving. The people working in diverse borneo are nice. The staff working in the office, the crew, the instructors are all nice and friendly and professional!

Before going to Sabah, I know nothing about diving. I search in the internet for a few dive centers. Finally I choose Diverse Borneo because the price is attractive and its a 5star PADI dive center. I chat with Mark (the course director) for a dozen of emails. I know more from Mark (really helpful) and finally I choose it with my instincts among the others. Luckily, what I choose is a very good dive center!

I have my open water, advance, EFR, nitrox and rescue with them. My instructor Ryan and Hali are nice and professional! of course I study a lot with the booksss as you need to self-study before. Actually, this kind of teaching really save time. If you don't understand, just ask. What they teach me is very practical and useful. Besides, we are friends more than instructors and students because they take care me a lot haha. really thx them!!! besides, I also meet other instructors like Jon. They are all nice guys!

All the equipment, fins, masks, wetsuit, BCD, regulator are included. What I bring is just a swim suit. To me who know nth in the beginnering, I no need to worry as they prepare all for me! Also, lunch are also included as well! and the time for me is very fexibile! As I just go alone with limited time in my holiday, Ryan and Hali teach me personally as they start the classes everyday even just one!

There maybe some others good dive centers in KK I don't know. But i sure that Diverse Borneo is one of the BEST! I would like to go back in my next holiday! They make a good start for me in diving. I want to continue to dive!!!

Byron Bay, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I did my advanced course here and it was really good, really cheap and really fun. The instructors are all knowledgeable and good fun. Go with these guys

Visited May 2013
“Great place to do a dive course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I did my rescue dive course and my friend did her PADI open water. We both really enjoyed everything and diverse Borneo made it all very easy. A friendly team, good equipment, reasonably priced, we couldn't have asked for more!