We arrive late the hotel. It was beautiful to see the sky is full of star. It was like million of diamonds in the sky. The hotel is equip with soup, showercap, May be due to its location, the water pressure is low. The hot water is inconsistent too. The room is very clean. I like the kitchen and living hall. We are able to chit chat and enjoy beautiful view from our balcony. The meal provided by the resort is very good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the World Heritage Site, Mesilau Nature Resort offers climbers the alternative and more challenging trail up Mount Kinabalu. Climbers and non-climbers can indulge in the coolness and serene surrounding of this nature retreat under Sutera Sanctuary Lodges. Here, you can view the world largest pitcher plant, "Nepenthes Rajah" and rare wild orchids along the Mesilau Nature Trail. Nestled at the foot of the magnificent Mount Kinabalu at 2,000 meters above sea level and within the World Heritage Site, Mesilau Nature Resort promises to enchant visitors with it's cool temperature climate and serene surroundings as an amazing nature paradise. There is also a challenging 18 hole golf course nearby for avid golfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mesilau Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mesilau Nature Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Mesilau Nature Resort Kota Kinabalu, Sabah