We stayed at the Mesilau Resort for the Sabah Adventure Challenge. The resort staff were excellent hosts for us for this event. I am vegetarian, and was a little worried on the first night I might not have the right food - they prepared something especially for me. The resort is in a beautiful setting, and with comfortable facilities. Very friendly and welcoming staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the World Heritage Site, Mesilau Nature Resort offers climbers the alternative and more challenging trail up Mount Kinabalu. Climbers and non-climbers can indulge in the coolness and serene surrounding of this nature retreat under Sutera Sanctuary Lodges. Here, you can view the world largest pitcher plant, "Nepenthes Rajah" and rare wild orchids along the Mesilau Nature Trail. Nestled at the foot of the magnificent Mount Kinabalu at 2,000 meters above sea level and within the World Heritage Site, Mesilau Nature Resort promises to enchant visitors with it's cool temperature climate and serene surroundings as an amazing nature paradise. There is also a challenging 18 hole golf course nearby for avid golfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Mesilau Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mesilau Nature Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Mesilau Nature Resort Kota Kinabalu, Sabah