We have just returned from a week at this hotel. Ours was a special deal advertised in the local paper. So the amount we paid included air fares from Australia, accommodation and full breakfast. I don't know how people can complain about service...the front desk staff were very helpful and always with a smile. The public area carpets were not very clean and the carpet and seating in the breakfast room quite stained. The hotel is apparently due for an overhaul, but all in all good value for your money. And great shopping in the surrounding mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1Borneo, a 4 star International Chain hotel where travelers feel at home is an integral part of 1Borneo Hypermall, the largest mall in Borneo with 1.5 million square feet of shopping, leisure and dining choices.It is strategically located along the Sulaman Highway and is within 10 minutes from Kota Kinabalu City Centre. The hotel is also adjacent to University Malaysia Sabah and with proximity to the State & Federal Administration Government offices and Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park (KKIP).It is within 25 minutes from the Kota Kinabalu International Airport. All of our 263 rooms and suites are uniquely designed with comfort in mind. Spacious rooms with contemporary decor to guarantee you have the best comfort in your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1Borneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1borneo Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Accor Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Novotel
- Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1Borneo Sabah