Booked and paid for the the hotel stay on 24 Nov 2013 under LeAccor and a credit card company promotion. Stayed here between 26th December 2013 and 28th December 2013. Requested for a room with a garden view/ clock tower view. Checked and told them I have booked it earlier and they seem to have no idea that such booking was made. Room with a view request also not given despite the fact it was booked more than a month ago. Standard excuse of rooms fully booked was given- and it was not full occupancy! Rooms given was clean and comfortable except for a smelly pillow, which I think was overlooked when the cleaners changed bed sheets. Service at the restaurants were good and food quite good as well; waiters and waitress aim to please.
Downside was checking out. They did not get their act together, for some reason they did not process the billing when it was booked earlier and despite credit card details given when requested online during the booking (it was mandatory to pay online before rooms were booked). Insult came when despite telling them I had an email, which they sent to me to confirm that I have paid for the hotel, they insisted that I have to show proof by offering my bank statement. They apologised later, but the damage was done. What was supposed to be a stress relieving break turns out to be more stressful! Poor show from an international hotel chain!
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel Putrajaya
- Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first premier ‘Malaysian Icon Hotel’, Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside is located 25 minutes from the KL International Airport with easy access to Kuala Lumpur city centre and Sepang Circuit via ERL transit train or by car through a network of highways. It is the epitome of class with exquisite accommodation, contemporary elegant cuisine, large signature spa facilities and an endless array of recreational activities from fitness centre, games & Wii room to kids club and water sports such as canoe, kayak, paddle boat, cruise and water ski.Sprawled over four acres on the shores of the Putrajaya Lake, this spectacular 281 rooms including suites and 34 service apartments’ 5-star hotel is meticulously crafted to depict architecture and ambiance that are distinctively ethnic Malay, Chinese, Indian and of the Borneo continent. Experience Malaysia’s multicultural showcase at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.