As I don't know the other ones, it is maybe true. The lobby is great with very nice design. The style is original. I liked the breakfast, the size of the room, the wifi, the service, the sea view, the design of course and the mojito at the bar,
- the bed mattress!!! Never seen such hard mattress in all the places I have been! Kind of marble bed! I had a very bad sleep and the next day the staff installed another softer layer. That is a real downside from this hotel. Some people may like it it is really too much!
- no socket available at the room desk and only one side of the bed,
- the right bed lamp switch is not accessible from the bed. You need to stand up to turn off the light!
- TV channels with bad image quality,
- bulb in bathroom blinking,
- music in the lobby and at breakfast bit too loud.
I still give 4 stars but the management needs to fix those little issues.