1. Superb location in a great area with Gurney Plaza next door offering plenty of options.
2. Lobby area is tastefully designed in a modern contemporary design, we are impressed.
3. Wireless works well throughout the hotel, including rooms.
4. Front desk staff a lady by the name of Roshinee (not sure of the actual spelling) offered really good and friendly service - kudos to her! We checked in on 8-Nov, checked out 10-Nov.
5. Pool area was nice and clean.
6. Buffet breakfast was really good with a wide range of choices.
1. Welcome ice-cream upon check-in is a nice gesture but it seems like they have been scooped into the cups for some time and was kind of dried up as a result.
2. Rooms are spacious but is dated and feels old and carpet is really stained and dirty.
3. All in all, for the price charged, it does feel that it is not really value for money given the run-down condition of the room.