We did some research and get many recommendations to stay in the Northam Hotel, Penang. After our 2D1N stay, we totally agree with the good reviews on TripAdvisor and would like to spread the word about this hotel!
#Room - We got a Junior Suite (Room 2704) with amazing sea-view, as requested. The room is clean and spacious with separating bedroom and common area which provides more privacy.
#Bathroom - We got 2 bathrooms!!! which is a great news for us who are traveling in a group of 5. This saves us from fighting over the toilet!
#Price - Reasonable. You'd be paying the same price for a smaller room in the hotels nearby.
#Location - very near to most Penang attractions yet not to close to the hustle and bustle of the city center
#Service - Attentive and Friendly! We requested for a complimentary birthday cake when we did our online booking. We were touched and were as surprised as the birthday girl when the staff brought the cake to the doorstep and sang birthday song! Check out the photo of the cake! It's not a slice but A CAKE! LOL!! We truly appreciate the effort and the kind service!
# Comments for improvement: The furniture and the condition of the room are wearing out. Some upgrading/refurbishment are recommended.
We will definitely come back to Northam Hotel for our next trip to Penang! Keep it up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Northam All Suite, Penang is strategically located in the heart of Penang's commercial and leisure district. The hotel offers easy access to the city's historical and cultural landmarks. The spacious suites, refined with homely earth tone finishings, Jacuzzi and modern amenities will pamper your every whim.The 142 splendidly furnished and cozy suites are replete with opulent accommodations complete with panoramic views of the iridescent sea. Watch the sky light up in a glorious sunrise or end the evening with the sunset as day turns to dusk. This is a stay in ultimate indulgence. The Hotel is located in the heart of the new business and commercial district and less than five minutes away from all major shopping complexes and Gurney Drive. It is 20 km away from the Penang International Airport, approximately 20 minutes by road or 4 hours drive via the North-South Expressway from Malaysia's capital city, Kuala Lumpur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Northam All Suite Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northam All Hotel Georgetown
- Northam All Suite Georgetown
- Northam All Suite Hotel Georgetown
- The Northam All Suite Penang George Town