We stayed here after a week in Batu Feringgi, 5 days in Singapore and then a one night here before flying back to Sydney. My only regret is that it was for only one night. Amazing service. The door was always opened for you even when no one was manning the door. It was like there was always a person passing to open the door for you. Breakfast? Amazing. Rooms...beautiful... The view from the 10th story was amazing. Close to guerney plaza and the one week opened Guerney Paragon shopping ($15 RMT).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eastern & Oriental Hotel is the embodiment of both a special time and a special place. For well over a century, this remarkable hotel - known simply as `The E&O' to generations of travellers - has stood as a testament to the grand elegance of the British colonial era.In many ways, it has also come to represent Penang itself; its story inextricably woven into the island's history, its traditions an indelible part of many a traveller's treasured memory, its name synonymous with the magical island once known as The Pearl Of the Orient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eastern & Oriental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastern And Oriental Hotel
- Eastern Oriental Georgetown
- Eastern & Oriental Hotel Penang/George Town