On my regular visits to Penang, I always stay at the Cititel. This hotel is very centrally located, offers good service, very friendly staff and a number of good F&B outlets for every need. The guestrooms and bathrooms are well appointed and offer a good space configuration. I can highly recommend the Cititel in Goergetown!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town