On a business trip to Penang and have my friend to book us a hotel and get to know this hotel.
It was a nicely located hotel. The only problem we have is that due to the age of this hotel, the carpet is smelly and the air-con is not cold. But likely the hotel rooms come with a ceiling fan which help to cool the room. When we were there, they having renovation. The staff are nice and also the buffet breakfast are good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town