Stayed here for three nights with seaview rooms. We were being reserved a connecting room at higher level (18th Floor). The rooms are clean and quiet. The hotel staff is super nice. As we have two eldlies and one baby girl, the staff has tried their best to cater our needs. Really thanks! More importantly, the location is great. The free shuttle bus stop is just opposite to the hotel. The shuttle can take us to the major attractions in Georgetown. We really enjoyed our stay in Penang and will definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town