We have stayed at the Cititel 4 times.The location is great ,the hotel is comfortable and is good value for money. (Booking online through the Cititiel site seems to be cheaper than Agoda etc). We have occasionally used the breakfast buffet which is cheaper if you include with your intitial online bookings. There is a multitude of places to eat nearby, try the rice porridge breakfast at the Yeng Keng a couple of doors away. We have used the pool and spa , a great thing after a sweltering hot walk around. The staff have always been friendly and helpful. We will return again! As mentioned in other reviews Wifi slow and TV chanels limited but who needs it. Ask for a sea view room to be able to watch fishing boats, cruise ships etc coming and going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town