Stayed here for 2 nights with my wife and we were happy for what we paid for. The location is good as its close to the big shopping centres and a lot of food places. Staff were ok however i must say the bell boys were really good in particuler gabriel. Hes very knowledgable and can provide you with lots of tips on where to go and how to get around. There is a decent variety on for the breakfast with something for everyone. The car service at the hotel is good and very well priced i thought, our driver was esther who was informative and friendly. Rooms are a bit on the small side however are clean and well maintained. Will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Low Cost Holidays, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town