Cititel was a great experience. From staff that was considerate, friendly, knowledgeable and amenities that were top-notch, it was an overall great place to stay.
Given its proximity to Fort Cornwallis, nightclubs and bars, as well as good shopping, it is a gem. The price was good, the location great, the staff was excellent and the food in the hotel was genuinely a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town