We enjoyed our stay. Location is great. Room was clean and modern. Well maintained hotel. Reception staff friendly. A recommendation will be to improve the pool area. We couldn't locate the switch for Jacuzzi; there was no one at the front desk of the recreation area (where the guest sign-up register and towels are placed)at about 4 times that we went there. Overall a pleasant hotel in Georgetown. We hope that management maintain and exceed the standards until we return next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town