Actually this is my 2nd time staying at this hotel. The hotel is conviniently located in heart of the city and within walking distance to most of the famous food attractions in Penang. That has been my main agenda for staying at this hotel anyway. Yoi can even skip breakfast at the hotel since the food outside is much nicer (and cheaper too). The hotel itself is acceptable but could be better. Not the best but you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Cititel Penang George Town