We checked in to Cozy Home Inn after we had issues sleeping on a really hard mattress in another inn.
Service here was great, rooms are affordable and it's located in a good area that doesn't have too much going on for it without being too far from the happening areas.
There's free drinking water and wireless WiFi, the rooms are clean and the inn has just been renovated due to a fire accident earlier this year.. the charred remains of it's neighbor which we could see from our room.
I agree on the muskiness of the room upon entering, so bring along an air freshener sachet (this has become a must on my every trip now!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy Home Inn is a new guest house in the historic city of George Town, Penang, a UNESCO World Heritage city.Located conveniently near the George Town World Heritage zone, banks, money changers, local Chinese/Indian/Malay food, bus interchange, supermarket and Upper Penang Road night avenues, it provides no frills but cozy and affordable lodging which will meet your basic accommodation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Cozy Home Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozy Home Hotel Georgetown
- Cozy Home Inn Penang/Georgetown