It's a business trip. Sure you may be asking, if it's a business trip, what the hell are you doing in this hotel??? This is my 3rd repeated stay. sadly it'll be the last one because:
1) the free wifi in the room doesn't work! And I got to go camp at the lobby. This being the case, I could then go for a nicer hotel for business travellers.
2) the pillow case has stain......
3) parking is horrible!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel newly opened in 2009, PPisland offers business and leisure travelers a homely ambiance. Located in the heart of Georgetown, it is less than 5 minutes drive from the city centre, easily accessible to commercial and banking areas, shopping outlets, popular tourist and heritage sites. Relax yourself in one of our 62 clean and comfortable rooms completed with facilities like LCD TV, ensuite shower, individually controlled air-conditioning and free WIFI. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- PPisland Hotel Penang/Georgetown