This is my 4th time staying in Tune Penang; we managed to booked for 3 nights with my wife and daughter. The room are clean and cozy.
This hotel are strategically located at downtown area (just 5 min walk from Komtar), but if you drive to Penang, you may facing limited parking space within Tune premise (RM5 per entry)
But no worry, just park your vehicle opposite to Tune Penang (across Jalan Burmah), not many parking lots but I managed to park my car everytime I visit there.
Over-night park at New World Park car park very expensive (over RM15)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night's sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc. Stay within walking distance to the famous dining places of George Town like the famous Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow. Penang's most famous beach, Batu Ferringhi, is half an hour's drive away from our hotel. The famous hawker centre along Gurney Drive is a must try, and so is the New World Park located right next door to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Tune Hotel Downtown Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Downtown Penang George Town