The experience was great. This is my first time stayed in Tune Hotel. Heard many good reviews and my friend highly recommended me especially the Tune Hotel in Downtown Penang as the location is fantastic. With very affordable price I'm paying for 3 nights, the room is comfortable and just nice. There are food stalls and shops at almost every corner of Tune Hotel once you step out. There is a nice chicken rice shop just left to the hotel, a food court with many famous food on the right side of the hotel and several more walking distance away along Jalan Burma and Lorong Selamat.
In terms of public transport like buses, there are bus stop nearby with minimum time waiting as many buses passes the road in front of the hotel and also a walking distance to Komtar, the tallest building in the heart of Georgetown where the main bus station is located.
The UNESCO heritage area is also walking distance away from Tune Hotel. I have no complain at all about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get 5-star beds at 1-star prices with Tune Hotels branded select-service hotels. The Downtown Penang hotel features 258 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms, centrally located in the heart of Georgetown, Penang. Food and attractions of Penang within easy reach. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via pay-as-you-use add-ons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tune Hotel Downtown Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Downtown Penang George Town