Located at the heart of the town. Surrounded by many eateries. You have wide range of varieties from Western Starbuck to Oriental Old Town Cafe, Nyonya Restaurant, Thai, Chinese and Many restaurant welcoming you day and night. If you like something light, try the famous Penang Hawker Food just beside the hotel. The local wood crafting is a rare art hardly seen in Malaysia, but is located behinds Old Town Cafe. Occupied but peaceful with total relaxation is my beautiful stay in Tune Hotel, Jalan Burma, Penang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night's sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc. Stay within walking distance to the famous dining places of George Town like the famous Lorong Selamat Char Koay Teow. Penang's most famous beach, Batu Ferringhi, is half an hour's drive away from our hotel. The famous hawker centre along Gurney Drive is a must try, and so is the New World Park located right next door to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Tune Hotel Downtown Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels. Com Downtown Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Georgetown
- Tune Hotel Downtown Penang George Town