We stayed in the Family room 23 & 23A, all the way in the back close to the back entrance which is locked after 11pm. We had a comfortable bed an the children had a bunk bed. Electrical warm water heater was good but not really needed, toilet paper and towels are in the room and sheets were clean.
There are tables and benches in the back and there is a big fridge that we could use. Outdoor showers for rinsing off the sand and salt and lines for hanging clothes to dry.
Free internet in the restaurant.
There are renovations on the beach front at Teluk Nipah beach (dec 2010) which made it not so nich to stay there. If you walk to the beach (1min.) and then to the right for 4min. you reach Coral Beach which is much nicer, cleaner and quieter. Places where you can use beach beds and food, drinks and restrooms are avaiable.
Eat at Daddy's Cafe, very nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for Families/Honeymooners/Group. Cafetaria is available. All rooms are fully air-conditioned,bathroom attached hot shower, t.v(Astro 6 channels). A friendly and homely atmosphere. A walking distance to the beaches (2 minutes walking distance), near by shop outlets. Nipah Bay Villa located on the coast is easily accessible from Teluk Nipah, which is becoming something of a boom town, where there are splendid beaches, with perfect cove and crystal-clear sand and near by Coral Beach (5 Minutes Walking distance) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Nipah Bay Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nipah Bay Villa Hotel Pangkor
- Nipah Bay Villa Pangkor, Pulau Pangkor