We spent 4 nights here in Pangkor island, it was the low season after the Chinese New Year rush ,the island looked almost deserted with very few visitors. The villa itself is about 5 minutes walk to the beach, the place is well kept and clean, rooms are basic,with air conditioner,in good size (with king size bed),clean basic bathroom and a small tv, but the mattress was very hard that gave us sore backs the next day.
They have a cafe/restaurant at the front of the hotel but the menu is quite mediocre and a bit over priced .We rented motorbike from the villa (RM30 a day) ,which allowed us to explore other parts of the island and Pangkor's town centre , which offers much better food with at least half of the price you pay at the beach resort area.
The hotel also provide free beach matts .Staffs are friendly and helpful and most speaks good English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for Families/Honeymooners/Group. Cafetaria is available. All rooms are fully air-conditioned,bathroom attached hot shower, t.v(Astro 6 channels). A friendly and homely atmosphere. A walking distance to the beaches (2 minutes walking distance), near by shop outlets. Nipah Bay Villa located on the coast is easily accessible from Teluk Nipah, which is becoming something of a boom town, where there are splendid beaches, with perfect cove and crystal-clear sand and near by Coral Beach (5 Minutes Walking distance) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Nipah Bay Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nipah Bay Villa Hotel Pangkor
- Nipah Bay Villa Pangkor, Pulau Pangkor