We booked three sea view rooms and stayed from feb 6 to feb 8.
1) our rooms were near the end of the beach. Very good view of the beach and quiet at night. Rooms were pretty clean.
2) big private beach with peaceful surroundigs.
3) sofa in the room right next to a huge glass window overseeing the beach.
4) friendly and helpful staff.
5) good variety of breakfast buffet.
6) hornbill feeding space was pretty interesting idea. Even saw a few peacock!
1) weird sea water smell in one of the mornings. We could see dirty sea water at one section of the beach.
2) has to book the pink taxi from front desk to get food outside of the hotel. One trip back and forth for 6 people cost rm60.
3) not very good lounge singers, out of tune.
Overall the goods outweigh the bads. My family had excellent time relaxing at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the jewels in the crown of West Coast of Penisular Malaysia's Island Resorts, Pangkor Island Beach Resort is the perfect get-away to de-stress and unwind. Lying approximately half way between Penang and Kuala Lumpur, getting there by car from Kuala Lumpur is about 3 hour along the scenic North-South Highway. Alternatively, a dedicated coach transfer departs three times weekly (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) from the Malaysia Tourism Information Centre along Ampang Road (apposite Renaissance Hotel) whilst a 35-minute flight on Berjaya Air; operating thrice weekly from Subang Airport flying directly into the island.The resort is ideally located in a protected bay, offering guests 1.2 kilometer of private beach front.This inimate resort is fringed by natural wonders of a tropical rainforest, offering an abundance of flora and fauna, where nature is at your doorstep.This unique resort location allows guests the option of a complete laid-back experience whilst those with a more adventurous spirit can take advantange from its full range of land and sea activities.Whether you are looking for a quiet romantic interlude or run-filled family get-away, Pangkor Island Beach Resort will satisfy your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pangkor Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pangkor Island Beach Hotel Pangkor
- Pan Pacific Pangkor
- Pangkor Island Beach Resort Pulau Pangkor