We stayed here for four nights and had a wonderful time. The highlights:
- upgraded to a spa villa because it was our honeymoon, which was gorgeous.
- the best spa experience we've ever had, simply amazing. It's quite expensive but unparalleled.
- good food - we loved Uncle Lim's and Fisherman's Cove.
- friendly staff and service; they remembered our names and would greet us by name each day!
- beautiful jungle; you can hear it all the time which was awesome. We saw hornbills and huge mentor lizards.
- gorgeous pools and clear emerald water
- we paid for a transfer from KL as well (about 3 hours), which was on time with a friendly driver, water, daily papers and snacks.
What you need to know:
- there are bugs. You're on an island. In the jungle. Bring some DEET and you'll be fine.
- the swimming beach is on the other side of the island and I didn't love it, but I'm more of a pool girl anyway.
- the food and drinks are incredibly pricey. If you don't opt for a meal plan or the all-inclusive, you'll be unhappy at check-out! (Bring alcohol with you if you're able!)
- don't ask about the vipers, you don't want to know. Carry your flashlight at night.
- if you're looking for an entertainment crew, you're coming to the wrong place.
- they do charge for the speedboat, which is sort of silly - how else are you going to get there?
It was truly a unique experience for us.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pangkor Laut Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pangkor Laut Hotel Pangkor
- Laut Pangkor
- Pangkor Laut Resort Pulau Pangkor