hiya i was supposed tostay at nipah guest house for 3 nights and ended up staying 9 nights!!
alicia and anuar was around on my arrival and as soon as i checked in and dumped my case they invited me to dine with them!!, as they had made a meal and wanted to share it with me!! theyd only known me 5 minutes!!
my room was lovely and big with its own shower and toilet and sink which was immaculate clean, iit also smelt fresh and clean, in the shower room/toilet there was even shower gel provided,
the room was lovely and clean lovely white tiles and also a room fan but best of all there was also A/C, so room was always lovely and cool,
the beds wer so comfy and the bedding was clean and smelt fresh and clean as we,r the pillows , the dining area was amazingly clean as was all the surrounding area around the guest house alicia and anuar take pride in the guest house and nothing is to much for them,
nipah guest house has 4 rooms for rent and all had wireless internet which was a mega bonus, no trapsing to the shops to use their p,cs, i used it in my room, but they are in the process of building 4 A frame chalets wer are so funky with a upstairs and a balcony, and their own shower room attatched to each chalet, just wished they wer ready when i was there would of loved to of stayed in one,
alicia and anuar are two of the most caring and generous people iv met on my travels, during my stay with them we went to the turtle sanctury on the mainland which was amazing and also shopping in tesco!!!l
on my last night anuar and alicia took me for a lovely meal to a local restaraunt which was so amazing we had all local foods and fresh fish, and a couple of beers!!!!
i was so sad to sad cheerio to them both as believe me it wasnt goodbye as i will definatley be going back to nipah guest house, and as its a small guest house you get to know your fellow travellers staying there and one night we had a brill b-b-q, , with steak and fresh seafood, and mashed potatoes!!! which was heaven,
nipah guest house is a little peice of heaven so quiet and peacefull just what i was looking for will defo be goin back asap!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nipah Guesthouse is a small and humble family-run guesthouse located in Nipah Bay and is a 5-minute walk from Nipah Beach and a 10-minute walk from Coral Beach. It offers tastefully decorated accommodation nestled in peaceful low-density surroundings. Each cosy room at Nipah Guesthouse Pangkor is fitted with attached bathroom and shower, air-condition, LCD TV and free wifi. There is an outdoor dipping pool and 4 cabanas for our in-house guests to use at any time. Guests will feel 'Home Away From Home'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Nipah Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nipah Guesthouse Hotel Pangkor
- Nipah Guesthouse Pangkor, Pulau Pangkor